Saturday, February 6, 2016

Christina :: Senior Shoot in Greeley, CO


To God alone be the glory
To God alone be the praise
Everything I say and do
Let it be all for You
The glory is Yours alone
Yours alone

To God Alone, Aaron Shust

Meet Christina - singer, harpist, lovely model, and awesome friend. She and I have been partners in crime for about five years and have some awesome memories together: choir/ensemble performances, a trip to Denver for a music seminar (including a slightly disastrous stay in a hotel room), getting our hair done together, and laughing about any and every crazy thing that comes to mind.


We added another adventure to our list when we did this photo shoot: a serious storm had given Greeley over a foot of snow, and the roads, parks, and everything else were thigh-deep in white stuff. Said white stuff makes for phenomenal shots, but doesn't help either photographer or model stay warm! By the end of the shoot, my legs were soaked and Christina was quite cold from taking her jacket on/off/on/off for my artistic whims and throwing snow up in the air with bare hands. In spite of all that, I love the way these turned out. So, curl up with your peppermint mocha and enjoy!




Look at that smile!!




And finally, my hands-down favorite:


Beautiful! Thank you so much, Christy... I had the best time with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment